View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart smiled as he saw Scorchedpetal approach again. He had to say, he was a bit surprised. He hoped he hadn't scared her off or whatever, and rarely did someone come back to talk with him. He admired her for hanging around him. Lately he knew his mood was off from what it normally was, but no matter what, she had come back, and he liked her for that. When he saw the mouse dangling from her jaw, he smiled. "Hehe I don't mind at all Scorched." He said cheerfully. Her visit had made his day. He loved when people saw past his leg and saw him as a true warrior. "Thanks for the mouse, but Ebonypaw said I need to start exercising it again, that way it doesn't get stiff and all. I'll share it with you." He offered, working his way down to his paws. His dusty cream colored pelt blended nicely with the floor beneath him, and his pale green orbs gazed kindly to the she cat before him. He lowered his head and took a small bite of the furry creature. Then with his paws he pushed it to Scorchedpetal. "I'm good though. Could be better, but thank Starclan I'm not worse. At least Ebonypaw doesn't have me in bed rest, so I can walk around the clearing without her glaring at home like an angry hawk." He joked. "I'll need to do my exercises soon too so.... Maybe you could come with and I could go out a little ways in the territory?" He offered. It would be nice to get out of camp, but he understood if she had better things to do tape an help an injured cat walk to the entrance and back.
Scorchedpetal purred as he pushed the mouse back to her, and she took a bite form it. As she ate the mouse, she listened to his offer to walk with him and she smiled. "Sure. I really don't have much to do." she meowed. He seemed to enjoy her company about as much as she enjoyed his. He was a rather kind tom who, at first, seemed temperamental but she got past that and she saw a kinder tom beneath his pelt. She rose to her paws and smiled. "I'm ready when you are!" are she meowed and flicked her pelt until the few snowflakes that had fallen on it were shaken right back off. "Hey, I think there might be a clear sky tonight, so maybe we can watch the stars. I love that stars." she purred looking up, then she looked down at him and got ready to be able to walk with him.