View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

{ @Nighty }
Scorchedpetal had returned from another hunt, and was a little more successful from the warmed weather, having brought back a rabbit and a few mice. After putting them neatly in the fresh-kill she turned her head and saw Cliffheart again. She smiled and shook her pelt out and padded to him with a mouse and smiled. "Hi Cliff! Hope you don't mind me calling you that." she purred through mouse fur, remembering him calling her Scorched on their first meet. She dropped the mouse at his feet and smiled. Her yellow eyes were shining softly with he normal caring look and she wrapped her tail around her paws. "I brought ya back a mouse, so you wouldn't have to walk to the fresh-kill pile." she meowed. "I didn't know what your favorite was so I picked the most common, and it's freshly caught." she said looking down at the mouse then she looked at him. "How are you doing? Besides your darn leg." she purred, knowing he didn't like his leg always being brought up. She had a purr rumbling in her chest as she looked at him.

Last edited by monfang; February 16th, 2017 at 09:33 AM.