View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool purred approvingly at his words. "Thank you, your words make me a bit safer to cross the border to meet you." A somewhat dangerous line for a cat to say. Being comfortable with breaking a rule is how issues between clans arise and other rules begin to break. Hopefully she won't go down this path of brushing off risky behavior to be with a cat who she is starting to have a fancy for. "They are many scary cats in the forest that are from a clan or not, I'm certain WindClan isn't an exception. You're not very unintimidating yourself, now and then." she says, in a bit of a teasing matter. "When I first saw you, I was certain I was going to StarClan that day for sure. I almost passed out right there." she continued to laugh at her cowardly behavior. Of course, her fearfulness hasn't changed and she never thinks it will. However she enjoys the moments in her life where she can drop her guard and turn into a playful and sweet little molly, even if it's only for small moments like these. Maybe that's why she is so driven to see Fireflare so much and when she saw him again after the era has come to an end, her mental and emotional armor practically collapsed on the both of them for being held up so highly it was pretty exhausting and not fun for her to do so.
He couldn't help but chuckled and feel slightly prideful at her words. He looked..intimidating? That was new. "When I first saw you I thought I was in Starclan." he replied smoothly with a smile. His ginger tail swept the ground. His tail was the only thing that told his brother and him apart,his brothers tail being a more crooked shape. "You looked confused and it seemed like you didn't mean Windclan any harm which is why I didn't attack you." while his words were as positive as the mood right now the meaning was somewhat dark. It implied that at any moment he could attack her if he really wanted to at any given moment,seeing as they are practically sitting on the border between the two of their clans. he couldn't help but notice how sweet and kind the molly seemed to be,oblivious to the toms true intentions or personality.Good.