View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal smiled. "No, no it's fine really." she purred, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "It's been busy here lately has it not. After the attacks of that one cat and the gathering, it's like we're being pulled between these new clans." she said, hoping to strike up a good conversation. She loved talking and thought maybe it could cheer him up to gossip a little or share stories.
"Attacks of that one cat? You mean Onyx don't you?" he asked, wondering if there had been another attack while he had been out of commission. If there had, he most likely would be in the best mood, but honestly,he was never in a good mood these days. "But yes I see your point. After those two Clan cats arrived here and told us about the other four, it seems as if the entire Clan is scrambling to fit in and act like we've been there the whole time. I think we might be trying too hard, honestly. I think Grousestar needs to slow down and take it easy. Yes we need to show the other four Clans we can hold our own, but we don't have a need to rush into everything."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~