View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:45 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@stormblaze

"I don't think you have to worry about that, i mean, there are some short warriors," the tom pointed out, it was an innocent comment and hadn't meant to point out Timberkit's size so bluntly. "Oh, sorry! I hadn't meant to-" he flattened his ears in embarrassment and glanced away, not sure what use to use in his apology. Orchidkit felt bad for saying that, but forced a smile as he focused on the last thing she said. "I bet," he purred as she stated that she'd be a great warrior. He wondered how many kits had big ambitious and decided that most of them would. He thought for a heartbeat about Northpaw. Why would a cat want to become a medicine cat instead of a warrior? The young tortoiseshell couldn't understand that choice.
"Thanks Orchidkit.", Timberkit frowned but let the that slide for now. "It's fine really I know I'm small and one day I might be bigger than I think I am.", The lass beamed a smiled. We have three more moons before we become an apprentice right?", Timberkit mew excitedly. "Then we can train together and practice our skills maybe. I'll probably be stuck getting rid of ticks from the elders.", Timberkit shivered at the thought. She hated ticks and always had they make her skin itch and it was hard too get them off. "One thing I'll be waiting for is one of those meetings with all the clans!", Timberkit eyes shined bright at the thought.