View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:10 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Skybird glanced at Iceclaw, her green eyes giving a soft shimmer as they moved. The blue-ish cat then looked forward again. "I feel like we should check RiverClan's border with us first. Their new leader and deputy feel weird to me, just thrown into leading like that. Plus, isn't their new deputy blind? There's bound to be some RiverClanners wanting to leave that situation." she stated, her tail swishing once. The senior warrior found it odd that pretty much all the clans had been given new leaders, plus that one clan; SkyClan, had moved into the forest with the other four. Though, RiverClan had always gave her the shudders. Ever since the battle between the two clans when she was just an apprentice, she hasn't liked them. Now, their leader hasn't gone through deputyship and their deputy was blind. She huffed softly at the thought, knowing that if RiverClan's deputy ever became leader that the swimming clan would most likely be thrown into chaos. Skybird glanced back at Iceclaw for another moment. "A lot of change has happened recently though, we should try to check all the borders." she added.

(bashing your own character 101 = this post right here)
The tom gave a quick nod. He too was uneasy towards Riverclan the most. not only did they have a new leader, but Russetstar was never even deputy. He knew nothing of the new leader, and that unnerved him. He wouldn't think too much of it before, but the last time Riverclan suddenly got a new leader, Bucknight took charge... and he wasn't looking forward to another era under that kind of rule.

It wasn't like he was much of a victim. Despite he loyalties to Starclan rather than the Dark Forest, he had remained silent for most of the time and hadn't been noticed by Blazingnight in anyway. Though that sadly couldn't be said the same for his daughter. Though Silentcry hadn't been killer, she had been kicked out of the clan during Blazingnight's rule due to being blind and that being seen as 'weakness' for the clan. But he and Eversong had been able to find their daughter after the Liberation Battle, and she re-joined the clan... but despite his efforts, she still hated her father nonetheless.

But he couldn't change that, and he just wanted to protect her whether she cared for him not. And that meant becoming suspicious towards anyone that took over leaderships position, especially one that hadn't been a deputy beforehand in a similar way as Bucknight, Blazingnight and the others.

And it was strange that he had decided to choose a blind cat for a deputy. Despite Silentcry being blind, Iceclaw couldn't see her leading the clan and doubted that this Blackgaze could either. What is Russetstar playing at? He silently questioned. He just shook his head. But I guess if it doesn't involve my clan or my family, then it doesn't matter... he shrugged, but still found himself suspicious.

At the suggestion to check all the borders, Iceclaw flicked his tail. "Yeah,a lot has changed hasn't it?" He mumbled, a sad look in his gaze. Many cats had died recently, and it was sad to think about it. But the tom tried his best not to dwell on such things, and would much rather push forward. "It's strange that there are all new leaders, huh? All their deaths were so sudden, and now there's Skyclan?" He thought about the 'new' clan for a moment. "But I guess we owe them. They helped us out, but I don't want to trust them just yet," with that, he began to head towards the Riverclan border.

(XD)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛