Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:19 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
A pang hit Gyrewind as he watched the ever so young apprentice as she emerged from the group in the mist. His brow curled with distress, and he had to fight to refrain from appearing too sympathetic as he stared down at her. To his surprise, her eyes flashed of a warrior's wisdom. It caused him to wonder what really happened during the death of such young cats.
When the time came, Gyrewind bent his head low to meet the apprentice's nose. Note his flexed muscles. And yet again, a fire erupted at touch. This time, it was a blazing sensation, stifling his muscles with the intensity. It took all of his power to not stagger over, a scowl riddling his face and baring his teeth. Through the flurry, he heard her voice announcing the life; Bravery. One of his squeezed eye pried open to see her face right in his snout, while his shoulder gave a jerk when the pain broke his shield. He wasn't sure if he could stand it any longer- how long did it take! At once, she pulled away from his nose. The burning erased in his body, leaving behind another new feeling he wasn't sure how to react to. He opened both eyes to watch her walk away, relocating his slouched shoulders in a hurry as if he may look unauthorized. Was every life going to be so agonizing? And why?
Rockcrash took a deep breath. The dark gray tom was oddly nervous for the gift he was about to give. The Starclan cat could easily fight off any cat, but public speaking - especially something this important made him nervous. Despite his fears Rockcrash took a large step forward and opened his maw to speak. "Greetings Gyrewind, you have come a along way." His deep voice hesitated as he did his best to remember his life. "I am Rockcrash former warrior of Thunderclan. I died in a battle long ago." Rockcrash stepped closer, "I give you the life of strength. Use this to fight for your clan in the bloodiest of battles, and lead your clan through the toughest of times." The large tom gently set his nose upon Gyrewind hoping he had done his part right.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.