View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

{ @Nighty }
This fight had tooken a turn for the worse, and Rosemary barely dodged Patchy in time to miss her badly aimed blow. Rosemary had had enough. Once Patchy got out from under Singe, she stepped in between then and let out her won snarl. "You my dear are a newly made guard, attacking a newly made member. If you don't mind I'm sure Halite, even Renn would disapprove." she said, and gave a cold hard stare at her, then turned to Singe. "As for you, I think it's time you retired for the night to the Fighter's den. For now, I think this will give you both enough time to cool down." she said and let out another snarl. "And you, you would not want to fight me. Rumor has it Onyx is dead, and so his brothers aren't in the mood to show a new guard who's boss." she said, her head low, and her tail lashing as she bared her teeth in a malicious snarl. She turned her orbs back to Singe and gave a kind of flirty smile. This tom had secrets, and the one thing she liked most was a tom with secrets.
Patchy bristled and spat, "He physically asked for it, and for your information, he hadn't had a test yet and he needs one! So get outta the way you mouse-brain! And I'm not returning to the fighters den! I'm not gonna kill this newcomer! I'm just replicating how Renn let me join, claws out! I will do everything I have to do as a guard! So maybe just see that I'm testing him, and learn that I'm not doing anything wrong!" her voice sounded like an angry roar of a lion, she lashed out lightly at Rosemary's cheek, scratching it light enough that only the fur was brushed off and continued after Singe.