View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe let his anger burst forth even more now. A rolling growl sounded in his throat. "Do you know nothing?" He spat in rage. "Both Hannibal, and Halite both believed me capable of being here, seeing as how I was able to run a clan efficiently and propperly." He said in a dignified and prideful tone. His eyes were mostly yellow, his Ebony void like pupils barely seen because they were so small. His large ears were pushed back as far as the would go and his half length tail whipped madly behind him. "Think I need a test still, after I killed the ones who defied my leadership? Murdered the ones who openly believed in the wishy washy Starclan? Stole a life from the weak, feeble minded leader and stole a few more for the lives of her unborn kits?" He he hissed, his voice low and forced. "Do I still need to prove myself to you? Even if it was enough for Hailte, it can't be enough for you. So maybe I need to show you how Dapplestar felt when I fought her." He hissed, and then performed a daring, defiant move. He lifted his large front paw and stepped one more stride closer to the newly appointed guard. "Try me." He challenged, his maw twisting into a wicked, malicious smile.
{ @narwhalgirliv }
Rosemary had watched them carefully, and they looked ready to rip each other's throats out. This was where she normally interfered. Rising her head, the full white molly padded to Singe and Patchy, her hypnotizing blue eyes staring at both head on. She sat nearly directly between them, and smiled. First, she turned to Patchy. "Ah, yes, well, Renn is gone, and normally I'd tell ya to bite your tongue, but seeing as to you are an old friend of Onyx's and his sister, Maximum, I will respect you." she then turned to Singe. "And you... you are quite the kitty..." he purred flirtatiously, standing and trotting to him, She circled him, letting her tail hit his face as she made her way around. "You are strong, tough, but yet, modest and mildly stupid in my opinion. You got lucky in the clans, but we aren't the clans. One wrong move and you'll be dead quicker then the lighting flash." she said, and let her gaze give of a flirty look. "Buuuuut, I'm sure someone can tech this old dog new tricks..." she said.

Last edited by monfang; February 5th, 2017 at 10:55 PM.