My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Back at it again at the crispy cream)

Owltalon thundered through, her pawsteps as graceful as a mad horse. She slid to a stop once she reached the border, once again reminded of the line of hostility between the two clans. She looked behind her, hoping to see her apprentice and Fallenwish close behind. "You all know the drill I'm quite sure. Mark the border where needed and mark it well. We don't need either of these clans gettin' too cocky. Also, watch out for that hole in the ground. Only Starclan knows where it leads and we're not about to find out ourselves today."

Owltalon remembered Slatestripe casually pausing at the hole only to then draw absolutely no attention to it. Then again, it wasn't like it was hard to spot. It might've been a fox burrow, that would certainly explain the fox skull that she found her last patrol. It was so odd, incredibly odd, that the rest of it was gone except for its head, as if it were planned.

That was just more stuff to report from her recent and failed patrol, stuff that she should've kept up with.

"I'll mark as well, keep yourselves alert." With one last mew of instruction, Owltalon padded over to a marker and began rubbing her scent all over it.

| Cormorantpaw - @iliri | Fallenwish @Aolani |

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!