View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2024, 09:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom padded after the kit and waited for the little one to communicate what the game plan was for their outside adventure. Would it be moss ball? Tag, perhaps? More practicing, doesn't matter to him, he would be happy doing anything with his sibling. So Orangeblossom patiently waited as the kit moved towards the grass and situated himself before showing off their crouch again and the warrior nodded with a grin. They must be continuing their lesson then, that was alright with him. He padded a pace away to be in front of Vixenkit before dropping down into a crouch again. "Well after this its pretty easy, though its hard to explain with words so it takes a bit of practice to get it right for you. But the way I think of it is kind of shifting your weight into your back haunches and then springing forward in one motion, fluid and smooth so you don't give your prey much time to realize you are coming!" He turned away a bit so he wouldn't land on the kitten before doing just as he said. Shifting his weight and then leaping forward a tail length away.

His ginger paws landed against the ground with a thump, landing on a stray leave and the warrior made a show of gathering the leaf in his mouth and showing it off proudly to the kit. He padded over and dropped the leaf, watching it float down to gently land on Vixenkit. Orangeblossom let out a fond laugh before stepping back to allow the kit space to practice. Soon enough Vixenkit would be bringing in all sorts of prey! Gonna be the best hunter this clan has ever seen, no doubt about it! "It takes a few tries, so no worries if you don't get it your first shot! Took me ages to stop landing muzzle to ground every time I pounced!" He offered with a slight exaggeration of his past experiences with learning.
[ @Epiales - Vixenkit ]
[ Sorry this took so long! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!