Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw was scouting for another unsuspecting member of shadowclan to be forcefully introduced to her, one that didnt look like they would whack her upon approaching. she ultimately settled on a light tabby that had just grabbed a mouse and returned to a more secluded spot to eat. they didnt really look like they would immediately react negatively, especially not because rook had been around for almost three quarter moons now and most cats seemed to have more or less accepted her. "heya, dont think ever got your name?" mayhaps this was a bit weird as the opening to a conversation with what was essentially a stranger, but speaking to someone without knowing their name wouldve been silly. especially because she was almost sure the other would be well aware of her own name, dawnstar had introduced her after all.

Loonbay
[Loony for short]
[17 moons]
she/her

she was surprised at first. it seemed no one in this clan every really came up to her, bunch of grumps if you asked her. except for Moondaple of course. she giggled "Loonbay, glad to see another cheery face around here". she yawned once again. glad to make some real friends for once. maybe Shadowclan isn't all doom and gloom as she thought. could be better but its still not horrible.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 13th, 2024 at 12:57 PM.