Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { - 1 Marigold // - 1 Cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Oriental shaped ears perked at the sound of the calico tom’s tones settled on the sensitive hairs within their canals, ”Come on Goopy,” the herbalists calm tones rose along with his lanky freckled form as he padded on diligent white tipped paws from the belly of the medicine den to its mouth - seeing as the apprentice had waited to have his wounded treated Mossfreckle assumed that he was in fact not in a dire state of need and simply needed some quick and meticulous patching up. Mossy hues flicked in unison with his twitching freckled nose, trained senses took in the ailments that peppered Goppypaw’s spotted, goo sopped frame - the most notable was a deep bite on his back leg, the apprentice seemed able to walk but it appeared that the formidable foes had ripped some fur out along the flesh, white twinged maw dropped the herbs that the medicine cat had gathered on his way to greet the Goopster as he made his presence officially known, a gentle paw swiping away the sand from stone.

❦ Assessing the wound the lanky, freckled herbalist described that the feline could remain standing - a nest would be an unnecessary step and even at that Mossfreckle decided it was probably best to not embarrass the lad who seemed to be a bit extra goopy with his stress, no need to make him have to pick moss from his pelt. Mossfreckle’s white twinged maw dipped down with his angular head to pick up the golden, tangerine coloured bud which he begins to chew into a fine paste before spatting it onto the sand cleared stone, a petite paw dips into the poultice and gingerly dabs the bite wound which seemed to be relatively clean blood wise, the marigold would help fend off the infection from the germs that the minks were sure to have left within the torn flesh. Once the bare, tattered flesh was gilded in golden paste the tom stretched a cobweb into a thin strip, gentle white tipped paws wrapped the silky bandages around his wound and with a gentle tuck sealed the wound off from gone dirt and grim of the outside world, ”That should take care of the bite, please come back if it starts hurting or the bandage gets dirty or messed up - make sure to take it easy so the flesh has gone to stitch itself together,” his calm tones where chipper and his mossy hues rested on the toms calico pelt as he waited to see if Goopypaw had any questions or concerns.

{ @Poprock ~ Goopypaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 11th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.