View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2024, 05:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Morn, Noon, & Night. [P]

[ gonna have wolv dip in my post so you guys can finalize whatever you need to do // move on !! <3 @Rose @Undertaker ]

Wolverine wasn't terribly interested in half the jibber-jabber going on. Larkrise trying to justify herself, resigning, all that was fine -- didn't really matter to him. He eyed the kitten clinging at her paws, curious to see if Smokekit would try to pursue his mother outside the dream.

Oooh, something that was of interest to him. The granddaughter spoke! Wolverine beamed at her. "Whatever makes you happy, dear." He would continue to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. As long as cats would hear him, he'd indulge. It really wasn't his fault Larkrise listened to his name changes - and he figured Dawnling knew that as her words weren't that harsh. (Even if they were though, would he care? No. Clan rules and expectations mattered little to him.)

"Well, isn't this just sweet." Wolverine extended himself in a stretch, flexing too-long claws against the muddy ground. "Unfortunately, your little chit-chat isn't why little Lark has drawn you to me."

The dream around them would morph, the withered swamp being replaced by trees being swallowed by an invisible force, their roots hanging helplessly in the air as they fell. Beneath their paws, the ground vibrated aggressively - hard enough to unbalance the most surefooted of cats.

"..the land will shake with the roots uprising, and the cover of shadows will be stolen away.."

and then, a resounding BOOM as a tree fell would send them flying back into the waking world.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules