A small dark brown tabby with green eyes
and a long tail

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

Who am I?

In the darkness of a meadow, fireflies light up the evening sky. A familiar smell of pine needles. A dark tabby pelt lays in the middle of the field. They perk their ears up before turning to face to greet you. Their green eyes glowed against the deep blue hues of the night sky. They signaled you over with a wave of their paw before returning to gaze at the night sky.

Who
Are
They?

The Basics

➠Aliases: Cloverkit, Clove, Clover, Clovey
➠Prefix Meaning: Unknown
➠Suffix Meaning: 6 moons of age

➠Current Age: 6 Moons [ages 1 moon every 2 weeks, turned 6 moons on the 19th]
➠Current Affiliation: ShadowClan
➠Former Affiliations: N/A

➠Current Rank: Kit
➠Mentor: N/A, Too Young
➠Apprentice: N/A, Too Young

➠Purrks: N/A

➠SKILLS

➠Strength: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
➠Speed: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀
➠Kindness: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀
➠Cleanliness: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
➠Clumsiness: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
➠Reliability: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀ ❀
➠Responsibility: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀
➠Honesty: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀ ❀
➠Loyalty: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀
➠Trustworthiness: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ❀

➠NOTABLE ACTIONS

➠Insert Link Here
➠Insert Link Here

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

Why, of all cats, me?

Why? Why do I want Clover to be MCA? Well, be prepared for an essay lmao buckle in and grab your popcorn.

So MC/MCA has been one of the roles I have wanted the most, having 4 out of my 7 hr roles applied for. I really want this role, and I just so happened to have clover when applications were tossed up. I joined the site in March of 2021, and have been an active member since December 2022. In my time here, I have made many achievements that I am proud of.

I started the Alt SkyClan as leader. In my time with Webstar, I think the reason I needed to step down was because leader of such an important clan simply did not suit me. Since that, I have been rping Medicine cats in alt clans, and I have found that the role really suits me. I want to become a medicine cat because of the variety of jobs they handle, while also being a key role to a Clan. In the past, I have applied for an HR SIX TIMES [including this one]. Includes ThC deputy Applications x2, RiverClan Deputy, RiverClan Medicine cat x2, ShadowClan Medicine Cat, and then ShC Med cat again with Clover!

When I saw the med position open, I had a character In mind I wanted to make for the role. I spent a lot of time developing her character and molding it to the role, and It would mean so so much to me, and I can assure you Cloverkit would be a cat I would love as an hr, she is so fun to rp and I think she just fits the med role so much! I also love the med role, having it several times in ALT ROLEPLAYS, and I loved it a lot, so It would bring me a lot of joy to be selected as ShadowClan's medicine cat!

I know there are so many options and better applications than mine, but I really am in love with the idea of Clovermed. During my hiatus, I have been developing him quite a bit. At first, Clover would despise how she was chosen for such a boring role. She would do everything she can to try and get out. But soon, she starts to realize that he likes to heal. He likes making sure his clanmates are healthy, and realizes that the path of a medicine cat might just be the right one. During their rebellious time, they would not want to interact with Mossfreckle, but would still do their job, as they still have a sense of duty. Don't worry, Cloverkit will be quick to realize that medicine cat is the right path for them to take, and they won't reject being a healer for long.

I know the amount of effort and time needed for a medicine cat, and I feel like I can do it. I have tried so many times to get my dream role of a Medicine cat, and honestly, It hurts a bit every time that I'm not chosen. I love this role so much, and I would happily dedicate the majority of my WCO time to fulfilling these duties. Just because I am 12 and do not have discord does not mean I cannot communicate and dedicate time to the role. I like to think I communicate pretty well, and my heart just gets so happy when some people hype me up when I say I'm applying for a hr role. It makes me more confident, and I feel like I can do this. I will be turning 13 In August, so it will only be a couple of months before I can get discord, so I am 100% sure that Clover will still be around at that time [and hopefully as a mc ]

Now, I do respect your decision, and you choose who you think would fit the role. If that ends up being me, I will be ecstatic. If it is not me, I will be disappointed, but I will be happy for whoever is chosen.

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?

Cloverkit's Worth

This is the plot idea I have in mind if Cloverkit is chosen as MCA, do know that if he is chosen, this plot is not a guarantee!! If she is selected and you would prefer, I am willing to have clover be happy and want the role !! Just know the plot below is JUST AN IDEA !!!

WHY
WHY
WHY

WHY YOU?

For as long as she could remember, Cloverkit has been dreaming of following Dawnstar's footsteps and becoming the leader of ShadowClan. So why is she made for the path of a Medicine Cat?

A clover falls on the foot of the medicine den, its stem pointing to the nursery. This is the sign.

Cloverkit becomes Cloverpaw, set on the path of a medicine cat. Mossfreckle has always been cool, but Clover does not want to become medicine cat. She has always aspired to be an almighty and powerful leader. Alas, StarClan had other plans for her. She was chosen as the Medicine Cat.
At first, Cloverpaw hated it. She did what she had to do, as he still has a sense of duty. But then something happens [someone gets hurt, raid, ect.] and Cloverpaw is left to heal on their own. While healing, they find that they actually enjoy healing and helping his clanmates, and offically accepts the role as MCA

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found

Judgement Day

#1 - Questions and Answers

Q: Will Clover heal their enemies within the clan without spite?
A: Probably not; Clover is not a fan of traitors and other clans. But he also hates seeing cats in pain, so she will do the bare minimum required before handing them off to their own medicine cat. If that happens to be clover, he would ask Mossfreckle for assistance

Q: Who is Clover's role model?
A: All of the high ranks in ShadowClan! She most looks up to Dawnstar as well as Mistlewhisker, but he respects Lostspark knowing she was a former enforcer and Mossfreckle for his job of helping the clan stay healthy.

Q: What is their greatest desire?
A: To become the leader of ShadowClan. If picked for medicine cat, they will slowly realize that healing is their true passion. So tech healing but will not be known unless picked for the role

VM me some q's for me and clover if you have any !!

#2 - Trivia Time

✿I have never had a High Rank before

✿Out of the now 7 high rank applications, 4 of them have been for medicine cat

✿Cloverkit is a character who is already very dear to me

✿Summer is coming up, so I will have a lot more free time on my hands

✿I will be dedicated to this role, as it is a role that I have wanted for a long long time now.

#3 - Example Post As MCA [For the sake of making this post better, we'll pretend that Clover knows some herbs]

Quote:
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

C L O V E R P A W
She/He/They ~ X Moons ~ ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice
Purrks: N/A
A small dark brown tabby with green eyes
and a long tail

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

It had been a couple of sunrises since Cloverpaw had been assigned the role of Medicine Cat. Sure, she hated it, but honestly, he liked it at the same time. Helping his clanmates brought him joy. Sadly, they haven't been taught many herbs yet. Cloverpaw turned their head as footsteps approached the young medic. He turned his head to greet his clanmate before spotting their limp. "Oh! You alright? Lemme look at that paw n' I'll see if i'll need to get mossy," they purred, trotting over to the older cat. They examined the paw, noticing a thorn lodged into it. Horray! Clover could help this cat! "Alrighty [insert cat's name], this is gonna hurt," Cloverpaw warned before grasping the thorn with his teeth. Gently, the apprentice pulled out the thorn from an angle before spitting it on the ground. "All done. Lemme wrap up yer paw n' you can get goin!" she said, bounding to the herb store. She picked out some marigold and cobwebs before bounding back to her patient.

[ @/Mention - notes ]
MY LIMITS

As you said, MCA will deal with some stuff, and it's good to know your limits. The catch? I honestly can handle anything. Gore, birthing, emotional distress? Already traumatized my chars with it.

In all seriousness, you really don't need to worry about if i can handle certain situations, I can handle anything you throw at me. Clover probs not but he'll get used to it.

And that about it for my application !! I hope you enjoyed it and consider me for the role, as it is something I have wanted for a long time now. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day !!! <3

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 21st, 2024 at 04:18 PM.