Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Thank you Wolfhive. Maybe you can teach me how to get prey or to climb a tree. That's something we do right? If not I think we should start doing it, we could drop down on our enemies and break our falls on their backs!" Lightningpaw said gaining a devious smile on her face. It would be so easy to wipe out all their enemies just like that. Honestly why did she not get put on being the lead tactician.. Wait was that not a role? Maybe she could make it one!

She snickered when she was bonked by Wolfhive. She didn't get a direct no to hives so she was going to run with it. "I think its funny!" What had she been up to. That was a good question. "Well I spent time talking to the other apprentices and trying to make some friends. I think that went well enough. Other than that, I've been practicing my battle moves that you showed me. Though I am getting an itching to go back out of the camp. Maybe I'll get put on a patrol soon." She didn't really care to do patrols but being stuck inside was driving her stir crazy!!

"We teach both." A little hmm. "I've taught both at once before, too, if you wanna knock them both outta the way." Granted, Wisppaw had prior climbing experience before Wolfhive had them hunt from a tree.. but he figured Lightningpaw could start with the climbing and they'd work from there. The bright side of using trees is, in Wolfhive's opinion, it was easier to sneak up on things without them being alarmed to their presence. A crackle of a stick on the ground was far different from the natural-sounding swish of a branch.

Making friends was good.. Wolfhive admittedly wasn't so good with other apprentices, he'd been in overdrive trying to do his training. Things were easier now that he didn't have that on his to-do list, though he was always looking to enhance his skills. "If you're feeling up for it, I can take you on a patrol - 'n if you wanna bring a friend along, you can grab them real quick."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules