View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:16 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

vixenkit
A pale brown tom with darker markings who is missing one leg with green eyes. His missing leg makes it difficult to move fast and sit properly.
Purrks: N/A
[tags ; @Moonraven ]

Vixenkit padded in, his ears low, as he was unsure whether he was supposed to be there. "Miss Twilightstar? I have something for you." he mewed nervously. He swept the maple leaf behind him with his paw, making sure that Miss Twilightstar didn't see it before he gave it to her. He sat down, shifting himself to make his missing leg more comfortable- and hidden. He was still quite embarrassed about it, and he was teased whenever he tried to join their games and couldn't run fast enough. He blinked his green eyes, trying to get the thought out of his head.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; May 11th, 2024 at 11:14 AM.