View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2024, 02:49 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default ♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡

Hello everyone! My name is Ḙ̵̇͑́̀̆̂L̵̩̄̂̈́̚͝͝E̶̋̇̐̑͘͠ ̭̣̲N̶̠͓̰̳̏͊̂̒͂̍͝O̴̺̱̼͑͋̽R̸ ̙͙͕͕̏̀̀̈́̔͂́͜ , but you can call me Ele. I decided to open my own store in which I make art for Koins! All Koins collected will be used to help fund for all future Purrks for my cats- especially Silver Tongue for Appleberry.

But anyways, heres the items you can get!

I make 3 sizes- plus custom worth 100kk per 100px.
Small: 1000x1000, worth exactly 1000kk
Medium:2000x2000, worth exactly 2000kk
Large:5000x5000, worth 5000kk

I will also do custom, as mentioned above.
I can do different styles:
Header, brushes and things for character posts come in all 3 sizes and cost an additional 500kk due to how long it might take.
I also do normal art, worth an additional 1000kk because HOW DO I DO BACKGROUNDS WITHOUT MESSING UP?! I am also able to do custom art (with/without background or color up to you, but PLEASE SPECIFY) and those cost an additional 1500kk since its custom.
Because these all cost a lot, I also do portraits for half the price.

Sales: NO SALES YET.

My boss, D̸̡̧̺̱̤͉͙̄̑͌̀̎͝Ŗ̶̧͍̤̪̰̈̈͐ E̷̡͈͇̰͂̒̓̐͠D̷̨͓̠̜̝̱̘̅̏D̷̛̅ ̧̡̢̟̩͛̔ ̴̳͐̂͆̇T̷̰̟͍̣̠͗͒̅̏H̴̅̀̽͑́̊͒ ̥E̵̺̞͓͌̇̐̾̍̀͑ ̷̮͎̖́͑́͘͜A̴̲̦͍͆̈́̓̍͂̏͝L̴̥̀͆ ͚̜͓L̵͙͍̞̊͝-̴̪̩̈́Ç̴̧̡̩̟̪͑̉̍̊̊̕O̷͓̊͂̈́͐̀ ̨̭̖N̴͚̤̓̄͒͊͜͝͝S̴̢͇̤͈̯̀̓̈̚͠ U̷̝̰̲͉̽͋̒̑́̂̚͜M̸͙͕͔̠̺̪̒̓ͅI ̢̧̘̤̣̋N̶͓̲̒̓̇̓̕G̵̙̬̘͙͈͂͘͠h as said that i am to refund any dissatisfied customers should my art not reach the level of contentment that they require. All quality is the same. I will add the form now.

Name:
Character(plz add a pic for reference):
Style:
Size:
Color or no color?:
Background or no background?:
Mention me: @Forgetfulshape

Now I must go, as my pet egg-cat Magolor is meowing for food again. Farewell for now, and PLEASE BUY FROM ME!

Current orders:[0\5]

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 9th, 2024 at 02:50 PM.