Thread: Mourning Ruins
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 10:50 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Annoyance filtered through Lostspark as she stood at the landmark named Mourning Ruins. Were ShadowClan's warriors so incompetent that they couldn't even renew their scents in their own territory?? Lostspark didn't know how MORE unhappy she could get with her Clan - but she had an uncanny feeling the borders were due to be visited and re-marked next.

Fireflyflicker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A thick-furred, dappled pale-ginger-and-white Bengal she-cat with amber eyes.

Fireflyflicker had been hunting near Morning Ruins when she caught the scent of ShadowClan's Medicine Cat, Lostspark - formerly Larkfire. The thick-furred warrior quickly buried her earlier catches - a blackbird and a starling - and headed over towards Lostspark.

[ + 1 Blackbird, Starling ]

''Lostspark?'' Fireflyflicker called as she padded over, tilting her head to the side slightly. She could feel the waves of anger and annoyance pulsing off of the medicine cat, and the pale-ginger warrior reared back slightly in surprise. Lostspark was usually calm, never easy to be angered by a single warrior. ''Is....Is everything alright..?''

Fireflyflicker's voice stuttered slightly, still shocked at seeing Lostspark so....so ticked off.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 7th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.