View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
I am going to be sending out patrols that takes place right after the mink event to restock on herbs, but I believe that once I add some herbs that I keep forgetting to add to storage back in she should have enough herbs to tend to the lad, so feel free to send him to the medicine cat's den! A word of warning, I am just now catching up to Lightningstorm healing roleplays as the event left me with no time for anything but event posts, but I will get to it, I promise! Just as a question, I remember Rabbitpaw wanting to be sent on an herb patrol! Would you like to link him noticing his paws are bleeding to when he comes back from the patrol as a sort of mini plot? If so, we could go with that route! If not, let me know if you would prefer for him to be skipped out of this patrol wave entirely and I will send him in a future patrol instead.

Angst, you say? Characters hiding injuries, you say? I'm all up for Rabbitpaw going on the patrol and pushing through and then finally telling Lightningstorm, perhaps they could have a small bit of bonding? Anyways, patrol plot works perfectly!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 10th, 2024 at 03:50 PM.