Old May 5th, 2024, 02:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite beamed once the smaller fox had finally stopped convulsing. His green gaze glimmered in the direction of Midnightpaw, offering her a nod of approval. "Great job. I know the killing bites are sometimes hard to get right on these guys, but you did amazing for your first fox kill," he'd compliment.

He'd turn to check on Moonmeadow, seeing that the warrior had received a bite to the tail. Hawkbite cringed slightly, his brows furrowing as he approached the she-cat. "You'll need to see Mossfreckle or Lostspark for that. Make sure it doesn't get infected," Hawkbite spoke with a firm tone. "Great job though. I'm glad you agreed to come along. I wouldn't have been able to teach Midnightpaw that lesson," Hawkbite spoke a little more softly.

His tail tip twitched slightly as his gaze drifted between both the foxes. "If you want to skin them and bring the pelts back, feel free. They make great nest liners, or gifts to Dawnstar. Show her some of the clan is still competent," Hawkbite sighed a little. While there was some humor behind his tone, most of it was disappointment at the thought.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL