View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 08:00 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Design Competition!

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE RESULTS OF THE BERRYKIT COMPETITION TO BE REVEALED!!!

Before that, though, I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who applied. It means so much to me. And all of your designs were AMAZING! Trust me, this wasn't an easy choice!

Alright! Without further ado, let's get into it!

In 3rd place, we have... @burntToast! You have such a smooth, cute art style, and I love the way you placed Berrykit's colors! Also, the spots on her skin are ADORABLE.

In 2nd place, we have... @Minkuu! His vibrant orange spots and blue eyes were such a nice touch, and I absolutely adore the folded ears! I also love the color placement and the spotted tabby markings.

And, the moment you've all been waiting for... drumroll, please...

In 1st place, we have @Rustleaf! The short but fluffy fur is a fantastic touch, the color placement is pleasing to look at, and their white spots are so cute! I love the way you did their tabby markings and their eyes. They're adorable! This is the design I'll be using for them.

Congratulations, all of you! Every submission filled my heart with joy and gratitude, and they were all pleasures to look at. KK prizes will be distributed shortly.

For everyone else (including 2nd and 3rd place), you have a choice. You can choose to keep your design and do whatever you wish with it, or volunteer it to be used as a member of Berrykit's family (parent or sibling) - as in, unless you want the role yourself, allow someone else who applies for a parent/sibling to use your design. This is entirely your choice, and full credit will go to you for the artwork!

@ellie @CallMeCrimson @dino. @Myling @Marigoldwhisper @Ladiebugg @forest @Desert Rain Frog

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!