View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:39 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Pumpkinkit and Silverkit. Dapplewing must have remained attached to the Clan way, if he had taken the care to give these two Clan names. Pumpkinkit seemed to be the more trusting of the two; whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, Fadingsun was undecided.

"Very well," he said after a moment. "The three of you have a place in RiverClan. Dapplewing, I think it would be best for you to stay in the nursery with them for now, at least until they've become acquainted with Clan life."

Turning in the direction of camp, he nodded back at them. "Come. Let's go home."

( I'll get Dapplewing re-added! Apollo, go ahead and submit Pumpkin and Silver! )

--------------------------------------------------

How did this recently-orphaned (was that the right word?) cat know about RiverClan? Fadingsun's eyes narrowed, and he glanced briefly at Skyfall before returning his eyes to this outsider. "Who told you about RiverClan?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.