Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:37 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze could hardly even tell that Hailstorm was speaking to him. His blue eyes were stuck on the body of Antlermutter, this was a cat that he had seen only a week or so ago but it wasn’t that fact that was causing this body to be so haunting. This had been a murder performed by an outsider there was no doubt in his mind about it. There was no other way. The outsiders had attempted his leader's life less than a moon ago and previously they had murdered his sister in a very similar fashion. The placement of the body wasn’t an accident. It was an outsider. His eyes finally lifted as Hailstorm’s words finally processed in his mind and he flicked one of his ears as he looked to the warrior at his side. Bury her? Yes, they should do that. Why didn’t Seabreeze feel anything about that? He was staring at a dead clanmate, well not actually, they were still an outsider themself when they were killed. This only reinforced his thoughts on outsiders. The outlandish and cruel ways of the loners.

Y-yeah. Let’s take her to be buried.” Seabreeze spoke as he moved forward to lift Antlermutter by the scruff. The rotting blood hit his tongue but he restrained from wincing. The warrior was small, tiny even, barely bigger than an apprentice so Seabreeze had no issues carrying the body alone. The lionheart motioned for Hailstorm to start walking to Sleepy Thicket. Yet another body to bury, it reminded Seabreeze of the walk to Sleepy Thicket after the raid. Seabreeze wasn’t sure if it was right to bury the once clanmate and likely soon to try and rejoin clanmate in Sleepy Thicket but he didn’t want to hold it against her. She was killed in such a harsh way, she deserved some leniency. Seabreeze was silent on the walk for one, because he was carrying a body, and two because he wasn’t sure if he could get words out anymore at this point.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Hailstorm ]

Hail-storm swallowed and walked with the lion heart towards sleepy hollow "to many dead" he thought his mind was rambling not able to Constantine on a single thought the body was rancid and he knew the foul body tasted worse "Here I'll take the b-body I'm sure it dose not taste good...." he said his voice nerved with a slight shake to it. he grabbed the body it tasted of crow food he dragged the body till they got to sleepy Thicket. he placed the body down when they got there and began to help dig a grave