View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:57 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Who are you, and why are you here? (P)

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes

"im literally lostsparks apprentice" she hissed, giving up on the struggling now, preserving energy in case this would get actually serious. it wasnt that large of a reach to assume the apprentice hadnt heard of her joining yet and it genuinely wasnt a surprise a shadowclanner had taken it to them to actually attack her instead of just trying to explode her with their piercing eyes, but did this apprentice genuinely think no other cat had noticed her make her way through the entire territory, creep into camp and end up in the apprentices den, surrounded by other cats.
"do you really think dawnstar is blind? dont you think a patrol wouldve noticed an intruder. or maybe one of the dozens of cats here?" minkpaw snarled but remained still otherwise, she didnt dare go any further than use her words to snap at the other, words could be denied, claw marks couldnt.
"hurt me if you dare" they spat, was that too much? a step too far? pawsteps along the edge of a cliff, toying with fire, unafraid to fall, to get burnt. she could take the pain. she craved a reaction. finally be done with this, relief of being able to breathe freely again. claws piercing her skin. it didnt matter.

[ / @Morrigan / shes so sane /j ] [side note cuz i gave permission to harm like last post, she has healing semi deep scratches on both shoulders plus over her eye/across her face so....do with that what you want..]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:22 PM.