View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: strange sense of déjà vu [p]

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

StarClan? Huh, yeah, that was what she'd heard. But it always felt weird; Star Cats was way cooler! She was glad this one agreed, purring when the brown-furred cat approved. The cat had an odd expression on her face, but Timberpaw didn't dwell on it too long. She knew bigger cats felt bigger emotions sometimes, and that was okay! One day she'd feel the big emotions too!

Fahhhhhwnlight! Ahhh!! Another loud purr escaped her. She was right! "Fawnlight! Your name's so pretty!" She gasped in awe, once again gazing up at the pretty cat. Timberpaw decided yeah, the name definitely fit! Just as Fawnlight turned her head to look at the fish, so too did Timberpaw. Woah, she'd never seen a fish before. It looked weird! Her mouth watered a bit. Could she eat in dreams? Oh-- Fawnlight asked a question.

The calico's face scrunched as she tried to figure out the logistics of dream hunting and dream fishing and dream eating. She thought for awhile before deciding it was too much thinking, not enough doing. Might as well try! "Nuh uh, I haven't... would you teach me?" Her mouth was agape, eyes sparkling with anticipation.

// @taillow \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]