View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 09:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 28 moons
They really needed to pick up the pace on training, that was for sure. Each moon saw Cobs getting older and Dusklion was beginning to worry that at this rate, the she-cat would never get her name. One of the last borders they had to tour was ShadowClan's, and the head Lionheart figured they could turn it into a duel hunting lesson as well.

"Welcome to the border with the swamp toads," Dusk chuckled as they arrived, feeling the ground grow a bit squishy under paw. "That disgusting, vile scent? That's ShadowClan. Definitely no field of flowers, but musky enough you'll be able to recognize it." Looking at Cobs as they came to a stop, her gaze turned more serious. "Perhaps even more so than the thunder-rats, you always want to make sure to never cross this border. ShadowClan is known for their ruthlessness 'n they'll kill trespassers without a second thought. You chase a mouse 'n it goes over? Forget it, it's gone. Make sense?" Her tone was stern but there was a certain... intensity in her eyes as she waited to make sure her apprentice understood.

The border wasn't super stale but it could definitely use refreshing. "Go ahead 'n mark up that way, I'll do this area. Don't worry though, I'll keep you in my sights." Dusklion gave a brisk nod before starting to mark sections of the border, renewing RiverClan's scent.

[ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |