.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Little finder <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Hi hi @Luminous !!

I have Cherryswirl [HERE] who is always on the hunt for friends

She's actual 54 moons old though - don't mind some of the smaller discrepancies there hahah, but if you were interested in well, she could eventually become a motherly figure for Cowskip? And in turn a grandmother figure for Springkit!! (Especially since Cherry will be taking Spring out for some swimming soon). Swirls is also very playful & a friendly warrior, so I could see them getting on pretty swell. They could play some friendly pranks on each other
Yes I love this! I'm thinking maybe Cherry and Cow could find themselves by Haven Springs for example and Cow mentions that she is a little nervous over Springkit's first swimming lesson but knows that she should also let other cats teach him so she can't be there. Cherry could mention that she is going to be leading a swimming lesson soon and that she can keep an eye on Spring, and that would kinda be how Cow and Cherry get to know each other? Then the mother-daughter thing might eventually grow form that

Another idea I got while reading through Cherry's bio was about her dismissing her own struggles with humor. Cow might be cheeky and joke around a lot, but I'm imagining Cherry brushing something off with a little joke and Cow just stopping and glancing at and checking on her bc she knows when humor is fun and messing around and when it's hiding smth

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks