View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “Honestly, I just Hate to not Hate You.”

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had spent his time like he did every other day, he was sent on a patrol or two where he tried to make some friends and keep the cheer up while he and the rest of the group hunted or gathered as he tended to find himself less on border patrols for some reason, then it was time to pad into camp where it would nearly too late to do anything with his siblings and maybe he would trip and hurt himself enough to get a chance to talk to Springlight. It was a simple life but it was one that Orangeblossom didn’t find that he minded, it beat having wars and fearing that every battle could mean never seeing his siblings again, every fight knowing it could drag on long enough for his siblings to be thrown into the fray. No, he would take a simple cycle and repeated days of patrolling than any sort of fight. He only hoped that Windclan and Shadowclan would keep their noses where they belong and despite their shared histories given what he heard about the last Riverclan raid, Riverclan wasn’t much of a clan to worry about. Regardless, here the warrior was, dropping off some mice at the pile before looking around camp to check out the happenings.

His green eyes moved through camp as he watched some of the felines in it move on from one thing to another and then back again. A sigh escaped him but it wasn’t sad or anything, just a sigh, not even Orangeblossom really knew what it was about really. His gaze shifted from the clearing over towards the nursery, his siblings would probably like a visit, likely, or they would throw a fit because he had promised them a visit yesterday only to get assigned double patrols. They were never mad at Orangeblossom long but it still made him feel guilty, it wasn’t like he meant to work so much, he still cared about them, made time for them. Heaving himself to his paws even though he couldn’t really remember sitting down, the warrior made his way to the nursery. Or at least, he was aiming to when his eyes caught on another tiny kit. Well, that was kind of unfair to them, all kits were tiny compared to him because they were, well, kits. The kit seemed to be pacing and very clearly bored and from somewhere in his mind Orangeblossom thought that they looked familiar but the warrior was sure that they haven’t interacted face to face yet, so maybe the ginger had seen the kit running around sometime and the memory was brought to mind.

Regardless, the warrior found himself smiling and finding energy after the tiring patrol with a trot over to the kit. The poor thing looked bored out of their mind and it was clear even to someone that didn’t know them well, or maybe, the kit just liked pacing and staring at their claws, well no harm in asking if they want to play a game. His siblings didn’t seem to want to see him based on their callous good mornings to him, so maybe Orangeblossom should give them more time. They would need to understand, especially as they get older, the importance of Orangeblossom patrolling and that he couldn’t really just skip out just because they want to play. He shook out his fur to clear his thoughts before calling out to the lone kit, “You look awfully bored? I’m Orangeblossom, figured I would ask if you want to play a game?
[ @Weekend-Wondering - Rosekit ]
[ Sorry this is a bit clunky as well /w\ I wasn’t quite sure what to do. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!