View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: strange sense of déjà vu [p]

FAWNLIGHT
she/her | former riverclan medicine cat | starclan spirit
A surprised laugh escaped Fawnlight as she watched the young apprentice leap high into the air. Her blue eyes glittered with surprise and humor, though concern overshadowed them both until Timberpaw got back up to her paws and seemed unhurt. Reaching forward she drew her tongue between the young she-cat's ears as reassurance.

"...I am a Star Cat, yes." Stars, how long had it been since she'd heard that term? One act stuck out in her mind, who had always referred to their spiritual ancestors in the sky above them, as 'star cats'; her dad. Memories misted her eyes as Fawnlight smiled down at Timberpaw, taking a seat next to her and the flowing stream of water. "StarClan, to be exact. But I like your name better." Her thoughts continued to drift towards her father; where was he now? She knew that when Magpiewisp had killed her, she had resurfaced at Moonfall Lake. Was there an equivalent location to the Dark Forest? As fast as the thought came though she pushed it away. Despite everything, she refused to believe that's where Beansprout had ended up. He didn't deserve it.

She smiled as her tail flipped side to side behind her, eventually coming to rest just behind where Timberpaw stood. Perked ears caught the beginning sounds of her name, and for the briefest moment she felt her heart clench. The former medicine cat wasn't naive enough to think that her name was one repeated down among the Clans - especially those who didn't know her personally. But it was gone, and she just grinned, head tilted to the side just a bit. "My name is Fawnlight. It's wonderful to meet you, Timberpaw."

As she finished speaking, a small silver trout swam past them in the stream and Fawnlight turned to glance at it. She missed hunting, down below in the forested territory she had once called home. "...Do you know how to fish, Timberpaw?" she asked inquisitively, shifting her gaze back to the apprentice.

[ Timberpaw - @vellichor ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 2nd, 2024 at 12:46 PM.