View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 12:12 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

!!! THIS CHARACTER IS OPEN TO INTERACTIONS FROM HIGH RANKS, LIONHEARTS, AND WARRIORS ONLY. !!!

Shellshine
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Two Moons
A sleek-furred, dappled dark ginger-and-white she- cat with ice-blue eyes.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Shellshine padded along the riverbank of the river that ran through RiverClan Territory. However, the young warrior felt wary, as if there were a strange presence behind her. Shellshine's tail tip twitched to-and-fro self-consciously, and she broke into a run, heading towards Haven Springs. If she could get there, Shellshine would be able to scramble up the tallest tree there.

The RiverClanner glanced back to see nothing behind her, though looked back in front of her and picked up her pace. She felt as if she were running on water. Once at Haven Springs, Shellshine dove into the water and swam quickly to the other side, scrambling up onto the bank and racing for the tallest tree there. Shellshine didn't aim for the trunk, however. She leaped from branch to branch to nearly three-quarters up the tree, crouching down to catch her breath.

Shellshine was letting out heavy breaths. Whatever was behind her - whether it was another cat or a predator - had wore her out. Maybe she'd stay in this tree all night until she was sure whatever was following her had gone. Sure, another warrior would see it as cowardly, but Shellshine saw it as protecting herself.

[ TO ROLEPLAY WITH SHELLSHINE, MENTION @paris IN HAVEN SPRINGS, AS THAT IS WHERE SHELLSHINE IS CURRENTLY LOCATED. ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 11:15 AM.