View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:36 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

!!! Small Note: This is the form + the starter in one post because I'm lazy lolz. The form is also in the resources :3 !!!

Name: Alderblossom

Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No

Reason for Joining: Left ShadowClan and didn't intend to stay out for as long as she did. Returned later on with a haul of prey as a peace offering and was refused the choice to return to her place in ShadowClan by Dawnstar. Since WindClan was the only Clan that Alderblossom knew she could count on, she decided she would ask Twilightstar for a place within WindClan.

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name Request (optional): Robinsnow, if possible.

Mention Me: @Moonraven

Alderblossom
AFAB - She / Her
Outsider - Formerly ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated

Alderblossom had avoided the WindClan Border - Whispering Wetlands - heading up to the moor due to the mink infestation. Instead, she had taken the long way around, heading for neutral territory beyond ShadowClan and making sure that she stayed on neutral moorland as she walked. She padded along, enjoying the wind in her fur. Maybe WindClan would be a good place for her.

The tortoiseshell stalked up the moorland through the heavy gusts of wind, though she didn't mind it. Alderblossom was looking for Twilightstar, and she would go to WindClan's camp if she had to.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 1st, 2024 at 11:12 AM.