My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

★Sharpfin
He, Him\Warrior\18 moons\Riverclan
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Sharpfin hadn't been productive. In fact, he was the opposite... He wished he wasn't though, wished he actually had the courage to do something. So, the young warrior wandered out of camp and he found his paws shifting in the sand.

He blinked at the rolling colors of gold as salty air burned his icy blue eyes. He watched as a few crabs hurriedly waddled past, eyeing him suspiciously with dark beedy eyes. Sharpfin smiled back at the odd creatures before his gaze caught sight of a very white pelt.

"Hi!" He greated. Hopefully some sort of hunting exposition would be much more enjoyable with a friend or two. "I'm Sharpfin, and you must be..." The tom paused as he racked his brain trying to dig this she-cats name out of the long (and growing) list he'd created. "Oh, oh! You're Fogmuzzzle, right?" He curled his split tail around himself as he blinked hopefully at his clanmate.

"I really hope you aren't busy so maybe we could catch a thing or two? Plus, I reaaalllyyyy need to sharpen my skills. I'm kinda bad at what I do... Don't tell anyone!" He dropped his voice to a whisper as he animated himself by also crouching down into a sneaky little playbow. He was joking of course! Ha ha! Why would he be worried about stuff like that? PSSSHHH--- He practically had hunting in the bag!

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle looked over at Sharpfin as the young tom approached her. ''Fogmuzzle is correct,'' The silver-and-white molly mewed, blinking warmly at her Clanmate.

''Would you like for me to teach you?'' She asked softly, tipping her head to the side and narrowing her blue eyes thoughtfully. ''I wouldn't mind. It would give me something to do during the day.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty