View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:50 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

At the sound of her name, Dawnstar groaned but did part an eyelid from where she was resting just outside her den. The scent of blood wafted toward her nose causing her to growl low in the back throat. The bulky feline gathered her paws underneath her and walked over to where Alderblossom stood over a dead Ospreysplash. Lovely. "What happened?" She asked, lifting her golden orbs to the injured warrior.

[ this was posted before she went missing and before my suspension so- ]

Alderblossom closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ´´One of ThunderClan´s warriors - Redhawk, to be exact - crossed our border and killed Ospreysplash. I had been out hunting whenever I heard the commotion, but Ospreysplash had been killed before I reached them. I managed to drive Redhawk off, and I gave her a few scars to remember ShadowClan by.´´

The tortoiseshell was holding a hind leg off the ground, and blood glistened between her eyes due to the wound Redhawk had managed to land. ´´I understand if you do not wish for me to join in on our raid on ThunderClan when the time comes, but I had to let you know about Ospreysplash.´´

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; April 30th, 2024 at 06:51 AM.