Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

LILACPAW
ll She/Her ll 7 Moons ll RC Apprentice ll
8/100

-----------------------------------------
"Cut the ending. revise the script. the man of her dreams is a girl."

----------------------------------------------

"MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTY MISTYMISTYMISTY MISTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" the white cat yowled as she rushed into her former mentors den. Wow. It was weird. So many stinky smells. And plants. A lot of plants. "How the hell does she stand this all day?" Lilacpaw muttered to herself, crinkling her nose. "MISTYYYY GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NEW..... PLANT CAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DO NOW!" she yowled. Honestly, Lilacpwa didn't care how loud she was. If it got her attention, that was all that matters. Like... Fading had took her mentor away to work with PLANTS??? LIke, how stupid was that? Whats soooooo importaint about plants that there is a role dedicated to it????? like, soooo stupid, right? Lilac was about to give Mistyshard a piece of her mind.

[ @starry - Chaos girl has arrived ]
Her “not a day of relaxation is possible theory” was really proving to be true. Mistyshard whipped her head around when a loud cat rushed into her den, not waiting for any invitation to come in... she frowned a little, looking Lilacpaw up and down, but there was no injury. ”What the hell,” she muttered under her breath and gave her former apprentice a questionable look. There were hurt patients in here, cats trying to sleep... what did Lilac think she was doing?? Misty narrowed her one deep amber eye slightly and forced her lean frame to get up. A stern look was on her maw as she approached Lilacpaw, putting a paw on her mouth. She didn’t need any loudmouths jumping in here and bugging her about the most stupid things possible.

Of course she wouldn’t mind spending time with her former apprentices if they asked her nicely and calmly, but this was just unacceptable. Especially the way Lilacpaw adressed adult cats. There wasn’t a shimmer of respect. Her tail lashed angrily and she put her paw down to adress the young shecat. “Lilacpaw. I don’t know who you think you are but I’m going to need you to shut that maw of yours right now. There’s injured cats in here who need rest, cats who have gone through so much you can’t even imagine. Either you shut up, give me some respect, or you get out of my den right now. And no I’m not being 'harsh' with this, there’s cats in here that require peace and you’re very much disturbing it.” Her brow quirked upwards as she awaited a reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

How truly and terribly annoying that was, it was supposed to be easy and a quick taking care of skittering pests but instead, it left Spiritbunny nursing a pawful of wounds that were starting to sting quite a bit. After taking care of the body, and by that she means dragging it to where it belongs out in the outskirts, she found herself stumbling back into through Riverclan's territory and padding through the camp and into the medicine den. This was her first trip in with Mistyshard as the new medicine cat, previously the warrior had no thoughts on her. Sure her long apprenticeship was interesting but not for very long and outside of that Spiritbunny has had little to no interactions with her... oh wait, there was that patrol though, but that was hardly anything to really justify calling it an 'interaction.'

The warrior came into the den and peered around the space, holding her injured paw up to her chest. "Mistyshard, dear, where are you? I have been left with an injury or two."
[ @starry - Mistyshard ]
The silvery medicine cat pricked her ears as a warrior entered her den. Spiritbunny. Ah, finally someone who adressed her normally and with respect. She offered the molly a small smile and dipped her head in greeting. “I see, I’ll take care of those.” Her amber gaze swept over Spiritbunny’s body and she was able to locate the injuries pretty quickly. The bitten front paw didn’t look too good but other than that the wounds appeared to be pretty easy to treat. “I will go get some herbs, be right back.” A curt nod was directed towards the warrior, then she sprinted into the herb storage.

Light on her paws, she returned with cobwebs, moss and marigold dangling from her maw. Her paws were working fast as she first soaked the wounds with moss, then chewed marigold into a poultice and spread it across the scratches as well as the deeper front paw wound. She was careful not to be too rash with her movements in order not to hurt Spiritbunny. Then she grabbed the cobwebs and wrapped them around all the wounds covered in marigold. Once she was done she stepped back, surveying her work. “Is the pain bad and do you need poppy seeds or do you suppose you’ll be fine?“ she questioned.

[ -2 cobwebs, -2 marigold ]
#mistyhealing

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 29th, 2024 at 04:55 AM.