Thread: [Outsiders] We Do A Bit of Spooking
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: We Do A Bit of Spooking

|+| Fin |+|
"Danger is my middle name! I think,"

|+| Child role, 9 moons |+|

|+| Tom, He/Him |+|

----------------------------------

|+| Purr-sonality |+|

Fin can be protective of those he cares about, especially friends / Siblings, he can be sneaky and a bit of a troublemaker at Times, rarely serious, this tom-cat is more of a jokester, he is fairly mischievous and doesn't usually care about winning anything. he has thanatophobia, the fear of losing loved ones, and a bit of autophobia, the fear of being alone.

------------------------------

|+| Looks |+|

Fin is white with splotches of black in his fur, with a black mask. he has thin fur and a few scars.

--------------------------------

|+| Backstory |+|

(I don't wanna write this much rn but-) Fin was abandoned by Spook, and raised himself. he has lived on his own and doesn't know many other cats, and taught himself how to hunt and live on his own.

He ran away from home, and left [Spook's mate / his parent] and [siblings] to live on his own. he met a fox, and almost got killed before finally running. he has lived in an abandoned Badger's den and has had a few close calls with adders, Badgers, and foxes, though he still has courage and spunk, that gives him bravery to find his family again.

----------------------------------

|+| Extra |+|

BASE WAS USED! CREDITS IN MY ART ALBUM!!

|+| Dead don't die - ShineDown |+| Diamond eyes [Boom-lay] - ShineDown |+| My Demons - Starset |+| JACK - HARDY |+|

--------------------------------

My fingers = ded

@Dust

Last edited by Shrew; April 30th, 2024 at 01:57 AM.