Best Friend(s): N/A

Friend(s): N/A

Acquaintance(s): N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A

Significant Other: N/A
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Winterkit is an absolute sweetheart, the nicest cat you will ever meet. She can be quite stubborn at some times, the literal definition of "A little confused but she's got the spirit". Winterkit's creativity knows no boundaries and her imagination can go from making up a little fictional friend to creating a whole new world for herself that she would dream about for moons. Schizophrenia? I don't think so. She sometimes thinks she can hear voices and see weird things in her dreams but she just figures it's, well, just a dream. Winterkit's mind is always racing with new thoughts and imagination popping in and out of her head. She is always finding new things to do and tends to be the sunshine of the group. Well... Group if she ever was in one. Winterkit tends to be distant from most cats, and knowing of her difference and the strange "genetic mutation", she distances herself from other cats and prefers to be alone and keep things to herself. She almost never speaks, and a lot think she is mute or deaf. She finds it difficult to make friends because she is "different from the other cats" and struggles with social cues and showing emotion. Because a lot of kits find her a little creepy, she had never gotten along with other kits in the Nursery as well.
She dozes off often and gets lost in thought.
She also has severe trust issues and anxiety
Because of her strange genetic mutation, she has a sixth sense that she doesn't know she has but shows that she does very often. This often results in her getting looked down upon by other kits.

Winterkit's "6th sense" is something she isn't aware of (until later into apprenticeship). She often knows things before it happens, but it is rarely true. When it is, however, it is very vague and barely perceived as "prophetic".

Traits:

+: Kind | Creative

=: Imaginative | Introverted | Quiet

-: Insecure | Anxious | Untrusting

Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Gelotophobia - Fear of being laughed at
Shame anxiety - Anticipatory anxiety about the imminent threat of being exposed, humiliated, belittled or rejected
Thanatophobia - Fear of losing someone

Sociability: ☆☆☆☆☆
Outlook: ★★★☆☆
Responsibility: ★★★☆☆
Cleanliness: ★★★☆☆
Generosity: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★★★
Bravery: ★☆☆☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Greatest Hope: To finally be accepted and loved for who she is
Greatest Strength: Has a 6th sense
Greatest Weakness: Legit everything; selectively mute and has terrible trust issues
Worst Nightmare: being judged for who she is and who she wants to be
Deepest Darkest Secret: None yet
Most Treasured Memory: None yet
Theme Song(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
Detailed Description: Winterkit is a very small albino kit with small ears that fold slightly, and pale pinkish eyes. Her muzzle, paws and tail has a pale pinkish tint to it, most likely due to the lack of pigment.

Body Type/Structure: Tiny
Voice: Unknown (Hasn't spoke yet)

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: Albinism | Sensitivity to light

Coordination: ★★☆☆☆
Reflexes: ★☆☆☆☆
Strength: ☆☆☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Winterkit had always been ignored and looked down apon by other kits in ther Nursery. Because of her strange "mutation", kits had been scared of her, and never wanted to talk to her, or even be near her. This pained Winterkit greatly but she learned to get used to it, oftentimes drifting into her own world. She would never talk, and stay isolated and distant from everyone else in the Nursery.

Apprenticehood: N/A
Warriorhood: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 20th, 2024 at 08:01 AM.