Old April 28th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post

! BeanKit !
Lemme Show You How I Play It. My Versions A Little Different. He Balled Up Some Moss, And Picked It Up In His Claws. Basically, You Toss It Between Cats, And Every Hit That Keeps In The Air, You Can Use Any Part Of Your Body, Is One Point. If You Mess Up, You Start Over! Sounds Easy Enough? He Smiled, Tossing And Catching The Moss In A Paw As He Explained With A Smile. And, Moss Doesn't Hurt If It Hits You, The Way I Make The Balls Prevent It. Just Don't Let It Get In You're Eye!
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Anxious | Selectively mute | 6th sense...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit held her breath. This strange mossball game that Beankit created. It didn't sound too promising to her.

What if he threw the ball at her to purposely injure her?

What if he didn't want to play?

What if he tried to get her in trouble by pretending to be hurt?

Winterkit silently panicked, not wanting to be a part of this anymore. But... She didn't want to disappoint Beankit. Winterkit paused. Maybe she would give this kit a chance. Maybe not all kits are evil and mean. She'd had a dream similar to this several nights ago, in fact. Her and a strange kit under the shade of a tree... Batting at what seemed like a ball of moss. She had thought nothing of it, it was just weird, because she would never be playing with another kit like that, happily.

Winterkit looked at Beankit, giving him a small nod. She would give this a try. It wouldn't hurt, after all, will it?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!