View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:32 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Now was that so hard? The only yellow-eyed tortie Dawnstar's taken in over the last few moons was... "Turtlepaw, your daughter is Turtlepaw." Dawnstar meowed with open disgust. She recalled Turtlepaw's kittypet background but had like the furball's spunk enough to often forget about it.

"I would openly weep if I had an embarrassment like you as a mother. You haven't done dung other than whine and complain. If I hadn't mentioned telling me what she looked like, we'd still be talking in circles right now." Dawnstar spat with a cold glare.

"You are a selfish, whiny, dumbass, and completely unfit for the life of a Clan cat. You don't even know what a clan is let alone how we function, and only want to join because I allowed Turtlepaw to join. You are the most irresponsible and stupid mother I've ever met... well actually Bleedingkit's mother might beat you, but even she had more sense than you for a kittypet." This cat was a real piece of work.

"You can go ahead and die, I don't care. That's not going to get you into my clan." So freaking dramatic. Dawnstar didn't like this kittypet at all. She disliked her even more than Bleedingkit's dumbass of a mother. However, Dawnstar didn't mind Turtlepaw, so she'd see about doing the paw a favor.

"You are an idiot and I'm honestly still shocked that Turtlepaw shares the same blood as you, but here's some advice. You want to join something, take the time to learn about it. Don't go barging in expecting your poor sob story is going to get you anywhere. You don't know how to hunt, how to fight, how to survive in the wild, and unlike your daughter, you have no excuse for being lazy."

Dawnstar faintly recalled Turtlepaw calling her mother prissy, now she understood why. "You are too soft and you have no brains. You're a waste of my time. Get out of my face and run around in the outskirts for about... a moon. Come back, and maybe I'll see differently about letting you join... that's a big maybe." It was unlikely she'd be letting this cat into the clan, but it's not the first time she's played this game. Sharpfrost had been an irritation when she first tried joining, she was still an irritation, but not as bad. Dawnstar doubted she'd get the same results, but it was not like it hurt her in the end.

[Garfy can try joining around May 28. But for now, she's been denied]

[Reminder, cat eye colors must be realistic. Cats can not have black eyes]

Yuck, she knew that scent. That putrid scent came from infection. Strolling through the woods, Dawnstar spotted the cat lying at the border. She looked like she was on her way to death's door, and sounded like she was waiting for someone to speed up the process.

"If you have a death wish, I'm more than happy to grant it," Dawnstar growled as she walked out of the shadows and towards the cat. "Hold still, and I'll make it as quick and painless as possible." The battle-scarred feline unsheathed her huge claws and moved into the molly's personal space, reaching toward the stranger's neck. Luckily they were right at the border, disposing of the body would be quick and easy.

Lovely another pain in her tail. Intense amber orbs gleamed from the shadows as a mountainous dark tabby appeared, answering the stranger's call. Dawnstar observed the tom as she gradually made her way to the border, stopping a tail length from it.

"Your stories must not be very detailed if you are calling us Wildcats. We're called Clan Cats. I find it hilarious that you think you could cause me harm, so I'll forgive your ignorance this once." Dawnstar said, not impressed with the cat.

"You want to join alongside every other moron who's heard stories about the clans. The thing is I don't need you and I certainly don't want you, so why would I let you join?" She also didn't give a ratass about his dead brother. He was old enough and fit enough to be mistaken as a clan cat, but there was nothing about him that seemed remotely interesting to Dawnstar.

Ugh, yeah, more morons. Dawnstar didn't bother hiding her presence nor irritation as she came stomping up to the mousebrain at her border. Dawnstar's hackles were raised and her claws slowly slid out to pierce the dirt beneath her. "Yeah, no. Get out of my sight before I use you to finally figure out what it's like to flay a cat alive?" She hissed out that single warning.

Who told this mousebrain that ShadowClan took in whoever for whatever reason? This featherbrain got dumbed, boo-freaking-hoo, go find a new mate or someone else to live with. Don't come whining to the clans about it. "This is your only chance I'm letting you leave alive, I'd take it if I were you unless you want to be in some excruciating pain."

[Dawnstar will attack Cleaves in the next post if she doesn't leave.]
Starlight raised her eyes up to the gigantic feline who seemed to have a lot of authority about her air. Starlight would have to be respectful, lest the cat change her mind and make her die painfully. She smelled like she had been among a dozen other cats, who might be just as tough. "Who are you, some kinda clan cat? I mean, most cats who kill injured cats they come across are like, 'Imma kill you in the most painful way possible'. And you smell like you have been around several other cats. If you're one of those clan cats, I don't envy that loner I heard say he would destroy the clans and eat every leader of them! I wouldn't wanna tussle with those claws!"
(Dang, wicked! I don't want my cat to die, she may look bad but she really isn't. It'll just take time. She's very creative at fighting, so she's useful.)
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)