Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Scared
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit slowly turned to the unfamiliar tom. She looked at him for a brief moment before averting her gaze and staring at the ground. Was this kit here to tease her? Nobody had ever come up to her. Ever. Nobody ever, in fact, wanted to be near her at all. And this strange kit...

Winterkit looked back at the tabby tom, silently studdying him. He did not have the usual scared or repulsed expression other kits usually had when they took a look at Winterkit. Instead, it was more of... Sympathy. Understanding. It confused Winterkit, but it wasn't threatening.

She blinked at him in response, not wanting to speak up. Not yet.

(I can already sense a friendship forming between these two <3)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
!BeanKit!
He Smiled At Her, Before Looking Around. One Sec. He Padded Up To Large Leaves, Grabbed Two And Came Back As Fast As He Could. Put This On You're Head, It Helps With The Sun. He Carved Two Holes Over Both Leaves, For Their Ears So They Stayed On. He Set His Leaf On His Head. Follow Me! I Promise, I'm Not Like The Other Kits, I Won't Hurt Ya. He Looked At The She As He Stood Up, And Waited For A Moment, For Winter To Get Up.

(This Is Adorable.... Their Gonna Be Best Friends I Swear, I'm Crying Of Cuteness-)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All