Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Insecure, Introverted, Scared
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A seemingly peaceful day, Winterkit sat in her usual corner of the Nursery, the corner she never left. She turned to the entrance to the Nursery, wincing. The sunlight hurt her eyes. The sunlight was never pleasant. She loved it most when it was nighttime, quiet, calm, and dark. It was more comfortable on her eyes. Her mama, Duskray had told her that she had a "strange sensitivity to light" because of her condition. Winterkit never understood what it was. What she did gather from that statement was that she was weird. Different. Kits were scared of her. Even the queens seemed scared of her.

What was wrong with her?

Winterkit turned away from the Nursery entrance, her gaze turned to the walls.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
!BeanKit!
A Leusistic Tom With HeartShapped Brown Tabby Markings Covering His Body. Red Eyes
Little BeanKit Sat Under Leaves He Has By The Nursery, Shaded From The Sun. It Was Hot. He Saw WinterKit, Alone In The Nursery... He Approached Her. Hi! You're WinterKit, Right? I'm BeanKit! Wanna Play? I Know A Shady Place! He Knew The Struggles Of Being Albino. He Was Partially Albino, Leusistic, His Mother Had Said, So His Reddish Eyes Made Him Extra Sensitive To Light, Just Like How WinterKit Was.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All