View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A Pool Of Cold Blood... (PRIV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
AntlerMutter Snarled As She Was Shoved To The Ground. Her Jaws Parted As She Spat Out Words Between Breaths From Being Knocked To The Ground So Roughly.Now- I UnderStand- Why ThunderClan- Hates Us- She Wheezed -So Much. The Small Cat Squirlmed Under SpiritBunny's Large Paws.... Now She Understood Why TinyToad Didn't Want Her To Go... Her Size Made Her Weak...I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Rejembered The Last Worss Shed Probably Ever Tell Her Sister. Now Those Were Gonna Be Her Last Words. She Licked Her Fangs And Twisted SharplyTowards A Paw, Determend To Sink Her Fangs In Deep. I'll Always Be A Warrior. She Muttered To Herself.

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny didn't pay any mind to the outsider's muttering, the feline caught beneath his paws and for a moment, Spiritbunny just wanted to watch her squirm before he had the pleasure of seeing the life escape from their eyes as the curtain fall of blood flowed from their wounds. The warrior grit their teeth as sharp teeth bit into his paws but the poet didn't let that dissuade him from continuing on with the final act. "A shame that you can't end your story with a proper bow, but what can you expect from an outsider anyhow?" With that Spiritbunny lunged forward, aiming to clamp his jaws on her throat and tear it out. A curtain call of red indeed, what a fantastic thing.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 28th, 2024 at 01:57 PM.