View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:53 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw could see she made the other cat embarrassed and felt it herself when she realized her words were misunderstood. Oh no! What was she supposed to say now, she only wanted to join the advance training. The paw flicked her ear as she thought what to do. "Oh sorry for the confusion, I uh know the basic I wanted to learn some of the advance stuff BUT! Brushing up on the basics isn't bad." She beamed happily. If she left now then it would be uneven and not fun for the other cat who was paired with her. So with that she walked over to Bubblekite

@Myling

Bubblekite
| RiverClan Warrior | 17 Moons | Purrks: None |
[a large, spotted tabby tom with floppy ears, heterochromatic blue/brown eyes]
He certainly had something to share with an apprentice, like, for example, how to absolutely demolish every enemy you come across! He was especially good at that! (Cough cough, he was not). "Heya!" He mewed friendlily. "How 'bout we jump right into sparrin'?" His tail was flicking back and forth excitedly. Now he could finally show how terrifying he was. Everyone would be screaming 'Shiver me timbers.' in unison by the time he started mock-battling! Of course, of course, he should go easy on an apprentice. (I can already hear him failing in the future)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |