View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Daykit

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
So that explained it. Daykit was never born. Nodding once, he started speaking again, to Dewkit.

"I understand. I understand that life has its ups and downs, I've talked to some of tne cats who live here in StarClan. And though sometimes I wish I could stay here forever, free from the pain, free from the sadness, free from all the negative emotions that plague the living ones," Turning to Lichenflood, he start again. "But this is not where I belong. I belong to a family that knows me, not one that will know me. I'm fine, really, with being resurrected to a family that most likely won't fill my needs exactly, but that does not bother me. I would rather feel intense pain, sadness. I would rather feel all the negative emotions than to feel absolutely nothing. It won't matter to me whether I like my home or not, but I want to feel at home. And like I said, StarClan doesn't fulfill that need for me, unfortunately. As much as I love and care for this beautiful place, this is not where I belong."

Daykit paused, looking at both cats standing before him. "All I wish for is to... 'return' to a place where I know I can finally know myself."

{ @ellie - @Rani }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 28th, 2024 at 11:45 AM.