View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded at his fellow Lionhearts words and then fell back a bit as she began to list of partnering. His blue eyes shifted from the lionheart over to Rabbitpaw. His apprentice. Not that it was a bad thing, no! It was probably for the better for them to learn through an event with far more talented cats in battle than him but he couldn't help the small pang of hurt. He has been having a hard time getting through to the apprentice and they haven't even started training between the two of them despite his efforts and now that she was here, training, without him. Would she have left if paired with Seabreeze? No, the lionheart shook his head, it wasn't personal. Maybe the apprentice was just feeling better enough to take part in the event rather than every other time he has tried to speak with her. It still hurt, but the tom squashed that down as much as he could to focus on the cat that had been partnered with him.

Weepingpaw? Seabreeze wasn't very familiar, but that was sadly a pattern for him. No matter, it was a good time to get to know his clan mate and practice some battling. He smiled and gave a small wave with a paw to the apprentice as he padded up. "Hello, Weepingpaw, I'm happy that I get to practice with you. What do you already know?" It would be good to get a baseline and then go off of that for the spar difficulty. The lionheart waited patiently for a reply to his question.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!