My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foggy dreams and bone deep guilt [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit smiled and shuffled closer to her companion. Despite how calm she was in the moment and how much she really really didn't wanna say goodbye to Minkpaw this place was getting creepier and creepier. It hadn't gotten any warmer which was honestly a real shame. Maybe if it was more pleasant she'd be able to talk and talk and talk and talk and question and learn and know.

Unfortunately for her and this uninviting place that wasn't about to happen.

"I know," Marigoldkit replied. Though, she really didn't know. In times like this it felt like she knew next to nothing. Plus, Marigoldkit couldn't really be mad for that long. Why be mad I'm the first place if it'll only make Minkpaw cry more? She didn't want that, she didn't want to see their face twisted up into an unrecognizable figure of mourning and wet goopy tears.

It looked like Minkpaw had cried enough anyways, guessing by her slumped posture and bagged eyes.

"You'll teach me something?" She echoed, her head tilting slightly to the left. "Well, I wouldn't mind an informative history lesson. Believe it or not I think those are fun!" Marigoldkit was eager to change this dreary subject. Time for something uplifting!... Hopefully. "Whatever you teach me I'm sure I'll learn lots."

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
"i dont think i can really give you a history lesson..you know, we're not that different. when i came to riverclan i was really sick, i didnt really leave the medicine den for a while and had only barely moved into the nursery when i got apprenticed. so i did some of my training and got to know some cats but then i fell ill again n thats pretty much how i spent a few moons, just constantly pawsteps between illness and trying to function. that was from around..hm the end of leaf fall until the end of leafbare, i just started really training again like three or four moons ago." that was a lot, more than she had ever told any other cat, it had never come up in conversation and they couldve seen it happen after all so it never really came to mind to speak about her earliest moons in riverclan..but now she had told a kit that had probably not even been born at the time minkpaw fell ill originally.
"i was uh an outsider i suppose, so i guess im not really that far from my origin now" she let out a dry chuckle, it wasnt funny.
"but i'll definitely try my best to teach you everything i can. n i might not be a warrior yet but i have finished most of my training" something else she desperately ached to teach marigoldkit was basic first aid and all the stuff she shouldnt put in her mouth, now that her herb event wasnt happening anymore she had no reason to postpone that lesson anyway.

(edit: do not ask me how i accidentally managed to quote you twice but it happened i guess. edit2: okay i fixed it lmao)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; April 27th, 2024 at 08:02 AM.