View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 05:26 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “Moonmeadow’s Astronomy Lessons (not really)” [P]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |
Well, Moonmeadow was still a bit put off from her last experience as a mentor. Scratchpaw, had been a dud, wanting to join the clan and have a place here only to fall off it and disappeared despite the warrior’s attempts to interact and get him to be more active in the clan and his training. Well, and then there was Shadowpaw who they had helped out until she was assigned to Doeflame, hopefully that’s going well. Moonmeadow should go check with Shadowpaw, it’s been a moment since they last spoke to each other. No matter, now she has a new apprentice to take under her wing! Primrosepaw, quite the pretty name, yes! It’ll be the best training ever!

The warrior trotted across the camp towards the apprentice’s den and poked her head in, pale hazy eyes searching the cats inside for Primrosepaw, “Primrosepaw?” They called out. Hopefully, everything with this apprentice went well, one can only hope. Though Moonmeadow had a good feeling about this apprentice! With a new cheerfulness, renewed after the sadness that came with thinking about Scratchpaw, the warrior waited for her apprentice to appear for some training. They would likely start with a territory tour but it was up to Primrosepaw and what she wanted to do first!

[ @lys.luvbot - Primrosepaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!