View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:56 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 19 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @dino. (this isn’t late wym)]

Either Springlight was hallucinating, or she could’ve sworn that she saw Bumblestar look… disheveled. She wasn’t quite sure how to properly word it, but the leader looked anxious. There wasn’t a lot for Springlight to dive in upon, but she could easily note the tabby looking worried about something. As much as the medic was someone to dive in with questions about how someone was feeling internally, she decided to avoid it and wait patiently for if the leader had been wanting to go into further detail about how she felt. As she had expected the leader took the crown without much thought, the calico giving her a simple smile and whisk of a tail as she prepared to dismiss herself from the leader’s den, as the gift of the crown had been the only thing she was preparing to give her. But, the moment that Bumblestar requested for her to stay for a bit, the calico froze and stared at the molly with a questionable look in her eye. Of all things, she hadn’t necessarily expected Bumblestar to question the medic to stay in the den for a little bit longer. Had there been something that she did and she hadn’t noticed it? Or, something she wanted to privately discuss with her? It was confusing, but the calico supposed that she would find out at some point during this discussion.

Nodding, the calico placed herself onto her haunches, expectantly waiting for the molly to speak as she tilted her head to the side. “Of course… nothing is… really happening… in the… medicine den… for right now… and I… was only… just planning… on hopefully… gathering a few… cats… to go… bring back… some herbs… for the… den… but I am… completely fine… with that… waiting for a… bit.” Springlight explained, her tail whisking as she proclaimed that she hadn’t necessarily been all that busy. Doing very little made her feel anxious, and the lack of commotion occurring was something that always bothered her, so she’d always try to find ways to give herself something to do other than dealing with nothing for the rest of the coming moons.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker