Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 02:48 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Brackenclaw had lead a Hunting Patrol (if you could call it a patrol) in reality it was a few cats attempting to keep themselves from dying of boredom. The cats were Brackenclaw, Mintwhisker, and Echopaw respectfully. "I hope you're good with me bringing us here Mintwhisker I just didn't want to hunt somewhere too dangerous since you brought your Apprentice along." Brackenclaw mewed in his deep voice. This meadow didn't really do well to hide his dark body but Brackenclaw still practiced plenty in this open field to make up for his weakness. Brackenclaw's ear would flick as he heard the sounds of prey all around. The new-leaf weather had been fruitful in bringing out the hungry prey after staying hidden most leaf-bare. Although Echopaw wasn't Brackenclaw's Apprentice he would still like to see what Echopaw was made of and decided to ask. "So Echopaw what prey can you smell? Go on give your nose a try." Brackenclaw encouraged the Apprentice hoping his Mentor didn't see this as Brackenclaw trying to muscle in on Mintwhiskers own training of Echopaw. Brackenclaw was just curious how much the Apprentice knew already.
@CallMeCrimson

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 24th, 2024 at 02:49 AM.