My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly
"ACTIVE"

__________________________________________________ _
Quail'kits ears twitched at the sound of someone's voice, she didn't feel like getting up yet. It was too early and her nest was too cozy. Her mind immediately changed when she heard one of the queens mention hunting. Her head shot up immediately, moss and sticks still stuck in her unkempt fur as she looked for the source of the conversation. Finally spotting Leopardsong and Vinekit.

Quail'kit didn't even give herself time to fully wake up and immediately dove out of her nest and bounded towards Leopardsong, stumbling over her own paws and squinting her eyes up at the queen as they adjusted to the light seeping into the dark den. "Hunting? Can I come? Are we going hunting??" she asked excitedly bouncing around Leopardsong with a whole lot of energy for a cat who had just woken up.

Quail'kit immediately stopped what she was doing and attempted compose herself before sitting down and trying not to squirm or be overwhelming. "oh um, sorry. I meant to say, am I allowed to come too?" she asked politely this time. She's had cats tell her that she could be a overwhelming when she was hyper or excited, and she's been scolded before for not being polite. She was trying to fix that now.

She then noticed Vinekit who was sitting alert waiting for Leopardsong's response as well and smiled at him, nudging the tom in greeting. "oh uh, Good morning" she added, greeting the both of them politely. While attempting to neaten her fur.
|[TAGS]|
-Leopardsong @Moonraven
-Vinekit @Tallstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

__________________________________________________ _
"Good morning" he returned he looked at her kindly>He flicked his tail over his paws and waited for the queen's answer.

Last edited by Tallstar; April 23rd, 2024 at 02:01 PM.